Most of us got a glimpse of Jessica’s bikini body on social media about a month and a half ago. This singer/actress proudly posted a well earned swim suit snapshot after losing around 60 lbs! This mama of two spent the past year working out with a personal trainer, keeping busy, and eating healthy… oh yeah, and getting married! She has revealed that one of the major keys to her weight loss success was eating breakfast… you know, that meal that kick starts our day and gets our metabolism running?
Here is one of her favorite morning meals that you too can whip up at home. Protein and veggie rich, incorporating such healthy and low cal meals into your day can be the winning ticket to a slimmer you.
- Roast any veggies you love… Jessy prefers tomatoes, peppers, and onions
- 1 egg
- Fat free cheese (parmesan is Jessica’s preference)
- Ahead of time, roast your veggies with olive oil, garlic, and spices of your choice. Place into the fridge to be used at any time.
- Spray a ramekin with non-stick cooking spray and place a large spoonful of the veggies into it.
- Crack your egg on top on the veggies
- Place into a hot oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Top with your favorite low fat cheese. Enjoy!