Just when you thought you couldn’t fathom another birthday marked off of the calendar, we come along to inform you that you should all be welcoming the years passing by with pleasure and gratitude. There are some advantages to aging! Really!
- You are more powerful! A marathon would not have been on your list of things to do when you were in your teens and twenties, but as you hit your thirties and forties, you suddenly have the will and determination to sign up for that yearly event and give it all you have. Research reveals that the female body actually reaches its fitness peak at 35; this is when you can run that race you have always wanted to run. Your stamina also has a lot to do with the mental state of mind in this age bracket.
- You get sick less often! As we age, our bodies become immune to many sicknesses, which is good news for all. The antibodies we store over the years aid us in fighting infections and staying as healthy as can be. Your wise ways also allow you to remain on the healthier road by eating a better diet and avoiding excess junk food that you may have consumed in your younger years.
- You are hotter under the sheets! News flash: sex gets better with age, and with experience. The hormone dance that your body undergoes over the years can actually do you well. A boost in sexual appetite should receive a warm welcome as you head into your forties. Your comfort level both physically and mentally will give you an extraordinary sexual life – so expect some amazing orgasms.
- You don’t give a crap anymore! Forget about long hours spent in front of a mirror primping and getting ready to go out. Your level of confidence soars as you get older and this reflects in how your appearance is kept. While you will always appear fresh and stylish, you won’t be a slave to your outer looks as you get up there in age. It’s a good thing!
- You feel more relaxed! With age comes wisdom and experience. While stress is an inevitable part of life, the way you handle your stress improves with age. You won’t sweat the small stuff anymore and only focus on what matters most. Your security and confidence in yourself will allow you to enjoy life to the fullest.