Yes fellow readers… your feet age too! They take a pounding day in and day out - and if you do not take the time to take care of them - you may be singing the blues in the end with old looking and feeling feet. So where should you begin? How about with applying heel cream for cracked skin twice per day? That’s a good start. Then, pay attention to any medical issues you may have such as bunions, calluses, and ingrown nails. Get on these issues asap.
Here are some sign your feet might be showing signs of aging:
- They swell often which can be due to many reasons. It could be the result of vein problems, medications, cardiovascular disease, or even hormonal changes.
- Your toenails are thicker and more difficult to cut.
- Your shoe size changes due to flattening and lengthening of the foot.
- You notice your arch is losing its curve.
- You cannot handle wearing high heels anymore for long periods of time.
- Your feet ache after shopping for a few hours.