Fad diets come and go. While we all attempt to lose those extra kilos with some infamous diet plans, it all comes down to doing it the right way to keep off extra weight. Are you dieting the healthy way? Are you doing your body good in the end? Let’s analyze your diet regime:
- Does your program suit your particular lifestyle? Don’t fool yourself into thinking all diets suit everyone. You need to pick a plan that suits you, your personality, and your lifestyle. This is the only way you will stick to it.
- Do you have all the facts? Be sure to take the advice of an educated dietitian. Don’t rely on your neighbor’s info when trying to follow a diet plan.
- Are you in the right frame of mind? Following a diet and exercise plan takes motivation and determination. We often know what we should or shouldn’t eat – however – it takes dedication to accomplish all your goals.
- Are your expectations realistic? If you think you can whip off those extra kilos in a week or two and keep them off, you are on the wrong track. Do things properly and within a proper time frame to stay on a healthy and realistic track.
- Have you taken the advice of your doctor? You should plan your diet not only with a dietitian, but also with your physician who knows your medical needs.
- Are you possibly being scammed? Beware if your diet coach is keen on selling you all kinds of products and supplements.
- Are you keeping track? A proper diet and exercise plan should be organized in such a way that you can keep track of your success and have goal dates in mind.