1. Goat herders in Ethiopia discovered coffee in circa 800 A.D.
2. Hawaii is the only U.S. state that grows coffee to sell.
3. Coffee was originally something to eat in its berry form.
4. In history, there have been 5 attempts to ban coffee.
5. You need to drink 100+ cups of coffee for the lethal dose of caffeine.
6. Finland has the ranking of the most caffeinated country; the average adult drinks 4-5 cups/day.
7. Coffee stays warmer for longer when cream is added; adding milk reduces the effect of caffeine.
8. The biggest iced coffee ever made was in 2010 in Las Vegas; it was 1,500 gallons.
9. Just the smell of coffee brewing can boost you up.
10. Dark roasted coffees actually have less caffeine that lighter ones – the contrary to what most people think.
10 Interesting Facts About Coffee
Monday, March 16, 201510 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT COFFEE