Talk till you drop; talk about everything; chat your heart out. Men and women who talk about delicate topics successfully are 10 times more likely to have a great relationship compared to those who avoid discussing hot topics. A happy life = a happy partner = great sex. And talking about sexual issues and intimacy tops the list. Here are some topics you can discuss in bed tonight with your partner:
- Are there any limits to set in the sack? If you would like to get out the sex toys, talk about it first. You don’t want to shock your partner and turn him or her off completely.
- Dealing with boredom? Are you and your partner sick of the same old routines in bed? You have options in this area! You can visit a sex therapist together to talk about it, you can pick up a ‘how to’ book at the local bookstore, or you can watch some porn and critique it together in bed.
- Is your spouse having some “hard” to discuss issues? If your partner cannot seem to get it up, change the focus and talk about all the things that are working and feeling great physically.
- First time having sex? If you have a new partner and are now heading down the sexual road together, discuss past relationships, past experiences, and other sexual issues you should know about for the sake of your good health.
- Is the time right for the both of you? When getting ready for a sexual encounter, talk about your mood. If both of you aren’t in the mood for some sexual fun, maybe you should postpone it for a little later.