With the fast-paced ongoing technological development, we always have two choices regarding how to get things done: online or offline. And if you happen to be a tech-savvy mom, and love to follow trends on the web, you can always opt for cyber shopping when the need arises. Being afraid to shop online is no longer an option; so to help you out, we’ve compiled a list of top online shopping destinations for working and stay-at-home moms!
1. Net-A-Porter is the world’s leading online luxury fashion destination. Since its launching in 2000, Net-A-Porter has successfully established itself as a luxury brand with unrivalled customer care and perfect packaging services. The website features high-fashion weekly updated editorials and is viewed by more than 2.5 million women monthly.
2. LuisaViaRoma is a top online luxury fashion retailer with 4,000,000 visitors per month. The site features designer clothes, accessories, and shoes for women and men from the most influential fashion designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Alexander McQueen, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain, Saint Laurent, Chloé, Dsquared, Lanvin, Givenchy… and creative avant-garde designers like Alexander Wang, Charlotte Olympia, Peter Pilotto, Gareth Pugh, Mary Katrantzou, and Anthony Vaccarello.... It also features young talents alongside some of the most recognized designers in the fashion industry.
3. Sephora is a creative beauty-retail platform founded in France by Dominique Mandonnaud. Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Sephora’s open-sell milieu features a growing number of classic and emerging brands across a wide range of product categories such as skincare, fragrances, color, body, haircare, and smilecare, as well as Sephora’s own private label. Today, Sephora is not only the premier chain of cosmetic and perfume stores in France, but also a leading beauty presence worldwide.
4. MyHabit is an Amazon-founded fashion and lifestyle online destination that provides major discounts on designer brands and new discoveries for women, men, children, and home.
5. MySouk was born when a group of Lebanese entrepreneurs striving to make a difference joined forces and founded an online platform to help designers and artists establish an online presence; it is the perfect place to showcase and sell their art and creations.
6. Lebelik was founded with the following vision: “Lebanese quality, fashion and design could and should be available to everyone.” So with this in mind, twins and partners, Michel and Louise Doumet, launched their endeavor in New York in 2011. The idea was simple, yet innovative… to help Lebanese fashion designers share their work all over the world and build a community of fashion lovers coming together on one platform that exposes “Lebanese design.”