Effectively removing your makeup and washing your face properly before hitting the pillow is essential, right? So how come you fall victim to neglecting your nighttime skin care routine far too many times? Did you know that how you treat your skin at night will affect your beauty in the morning and for the rest of the week? Follow these tips for glowing skin 24 hours a day!
1. Cleanse Effectively: No matter how tired you are, never go to sleep without properly cleansing your skin. For those with oily skin types, use a cleanser with salicylic or glycolic acid for the best results. For dry skin types, opt for a product that doesn’t strip away the necessary oils; cleansing milks are usually the ultimate way to go.
2. Exfoliate Regularly: Over-exfoliating can result in dry, damaged skin, so beware! Twice a week should do the job and this allows your skin to be super prepared to absorb all the fantastic benefits of your favorite day and night creams.
3. Moisturize Successfully: Search for a product that best suits your skin type. Even get a professional opinion if you must! If you are the oily type, opt for a water based emulsion, and if you are on the dry side, go for a richer cream. Don’t forget to choose a nightly correcting serum to wake up clear and glowing.
4. Don’t Neglect Your Eyes: While busy worrying about taking good care of your face, you might forget to focus on the super important eye area. Eye creams are indispensable when it comes to looking fresh upon awakening.
5. Pay Attention to Your Lips: Treat your lips to luscious moisture every single night of the week. Your mate will surely thank you in the morning upon awakening! After all… moisturized lips are kissable lips.
6. Focus on Problem Areas: Tackle all of your beauty issues as you sleep the night away. Even your cellulite can be dealt with by applying an effective night time slimming body cream. Now that’s time management!