Consuming an abundance of raw foods can do your health wonders… and save you time in the kitchen. Focusing on fresh veggies, fruits, nuts, and seeds can be your ticket to wellness. Try to add more raw foods to your daily diet and notice a fantastic boost in energy too.
Adding more raw foods to your daily diet isn’t all that hard to do. Here are some tips:
- Eat a piece of fruit at every meal.
- Juice it up with a variety of fresh veggies and fruits thrown into a blender.
- Have baggies of healthy organic nuts and seeds prepared ahead of time for your work day.
- Cut up carrot sticks and have on hand for a quick snack attack.
- Eat more salads!
- Munch on crunchy cauliflower rather than chips or crackers.