Beets and Pomegranates: The Knot Tied with Avoca-Ginger-ish Blessings!
- Grate 8 small beets.
- Cut 1 large pomegranate in half and remove its seeds.
- Cut an avocado in half, peel it, and cut it into chunks.
- Cut 2 small bananas into medium thick slices.
- Shred some lettuce leaves.
- For the dressing, blend 2 tbsp. shredded ginger, 2 tbsp. rice vinegar, 4 tbsp. olive oil, and 2 tsp. honey until mixed well.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Beets and Pomegranates: A Berry Romantic Spark with One Smooth Touch!
- Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds from half of it.
- Blend 2 raw, peeled beets, 2 cored and peeled apples, seeds from half a pomegranate, ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ cup raspberries, and ¼ of a peeled lemon until you get a smooth paste.
- Add ½ a peeled banana and ½ tsp. honey.
- Pour into glasses and crown each glass with pomegranate jewels.
Naughty Oysters Bathing in Luscious Pomegranate Syrup: The Uncensored Details!
- Cut open and remove the seeds of a pomegranate. Set aside ¼ cup for garnishing and use the juice of the remaining seeds to mix with ¼ cup of champagne, ¼ cup of red wine vinegar, ½ small finely chopped shallot, a few drops of Tabasco, and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Open up the oysters. Loosen the meat completely from the lower shell and add about a tsp. of the mix just prepared onto each oyster.
- Give oysters a majestic touch as you spread some pomegranate seeds over them.