1. Where are you originally from in Lebanon?
From Tyre… the south of Lebanon.
2. Would you ever consider leaving the country indefinitely?
Never have and never will.
3. What are 3 words to describe living in Lebanon?
Warm, hectic, rooted.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about your life these days?
5. Are you an iPhone or android person?
iPhone to the bones.
6. Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Which is your favorite?
Used to be Twitter… but Instagram is taking over lately.
7. Favorite restaurant?
8. Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite: avocado. Least favorite: melon (can't even smell it!)
9. Favorite drink?
Vodka on the rocks.
10. Favorite dessert?
Cheesecake and knefeh!
11. Favorite sport to watch and to play?
Fencing… fencing and windsurfing.
12. Favorite movie?
It’s a super long list.
13. Favorite TV program?
Investigation Discovery Channel shows.
14. What is the hardest part about being an actor/actress?
The fact that my emotions and my past are my "working tools."
15. What is the best gift you have ever received?
A ring that has my initials on it… was originally my grandfather's ring.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress to work with?
Nadine Labaki, Nada Abou Farhat, Rita Hayek, and Zeina Makki.
17. Who is one person you would love to have coffee with?
18. Your favorite country to visit?
19. If you could have one super power… what would it be?
20. How do you calm down and de-stress?
Pray, sit by the sea, and go to the movies.
21. What is the worst habit you have?
I’m super impulsive.
22. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Originally was a pessimist. Now I am an optimist.
23. What puts you in a good mood?
Prayer or having coffee with a very close friend.
24. What is the last thing you do before sleeping?
Brush my teeth.
25. Your favorite holiday is….?
A holiday spent with the right people.
26. What is the best part about living in Lebanon?
You have your family and friends around you.
27. Do you have a favorite website?
28. What are 3 things you can’t live without?
The Bible, acting, and one true "companion."
29. If you could switch lives with anyone, who would it be?
A missionary that works with the poor in Africa.
30. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
Have more patience.
31. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Love God and keep the faith no matter how strong the storm is.
32. What is the best activity for you when at home on rainy day?
Having coffee and daydreaming.
33. What is your favorite watch brand?
I don't like watches.
34. Is there a beauty or skincare product you cannot live without?
35. If you weren’t answering these questions right now, what would you be doing?