10 Reasons Why You Should Have a Mammogram
It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Have you scheduled your mammogram yet? Here are 10 reasons why you should!
1. You are a modern woman who does whatever it takes to be strong and healthy.
2. Regular screening mammograms can detect early signs of cancer when they are most treatable.
3. The majority of women who get breast cancer actually do not have a family history of the disease.
4. You love your life, your health, and your family. You will do everything to protect all such areas.
5. It’s simply the wisest thing to do.
6. A woman’s risk of breast cancer increases with age.
7. Regular mammograms give radiologists and physicians a basis for comparison.
8. A lump cannot always be felt with your hand.
9. You will be a role model for others around you.
10. It is the best form of early detection.