Hang on to those extra bottles of clear nail polish... because you might need them soon! How can clear nail polish help you today?
- Makes labels smudge proof and weather resistant by sealing in paint and markers. A great idea for camping and hiking.
- Halts a run in your stockings. Dab some at each end of the run and all will be well.
- Reinforces threads at the center of a button. This should keep it from popping off.
- Coat the bottom of metal cans (such as hairspray) to avoid nasty rust rings in the bathroom.
- You can reinforce envelope seals before you drop your letter in the mailbox.
- Waterproofs matches - handy if going on a hike or picnic.
- Covers splinters in furniture to you do not get a run in your stocking in the first place.