Temptation can be strong sometimes... but there are some dates you simply shouldn't go on. Avoid the following individuals to steer clear from a dating disaster!
1. The Gorgeous Neighbor: So the guy next door is super hot and you are tempted to bake him a tray of brownies and tip toe over to his front door. Hold it right there! Who wants a romantic encounter with someone you will be stuck next to on a daily basis? Too close for comfort - so don't do it.
2. The Last Minute Guy: You know it's a booty call since he only calls you at the last minute late at night... but it is so tempting. Hold your head up and steer clear of the guy who is just penciling you into his empty spots on the calendar.
3. Your Personal Trainer: We know it's tempting as you eyeball his strong shoulders and bulging biceps! Just focus on the prize and workout with all of your might. You and every other one of his trainees fantasizes here and there... so hang on strong.
4. The Guy on Vacation: It feels like a dream come true. You meet a gorgeous hunk of man on the beach far, far away from home. Think twice. Who wants a long distance relationship at this point in your life?
5. The Married Man: We have counselled you on married men in the past... don't go there!! Do not give your heart to an occupied man. Put yourself first, woman!
By not even considering dating the above list of men, you can be certain you will remain totally ready for a fantastic man that you can sink your teeth into!