Summer is here in full glory and now is the perfect time to flaunt beautiful skin in flowy summer dresses and enjoy sweet beach escapes. But summers also require you to pay special attention to the skin, especially your face as heat and hot winds cause severe skin damage. Fluctuation in the weather affects the skin badly which makes the skin dull and rough. This harsh weather not only tans the skin but also causes the pores to get clogged caused by excessive sweating coupled with grime and dust.
QNET’s Physio Radiance skincare range and Physio Radiance Visage+ facial toning device can help you with getting clean, radiant skin for your face that you can confidently show off during summer. This revolutionary new skin care device is based on Korean technology and is backed by years of research from renowned skin care specialists.
Dr Irene Lee, a registered dermatologist and internal medicine specialist in the National Specialist Registry, Malaysia explains that skincare is no longer just about vanity, but at the very core of healthy living. “Proper skin care translates to better health. Dry skin is prone to skin diseases. A skin disease opens skin barriers letting various types of bacteria in. When we have a skin disease, it affects the quality of our lives.”
In line with its commitment to provide products for a healthy and well-balanced life, QNET’s Physio Radiance Visage+ beauty device complements the existing Physio Radiance range of products. This elegant facial toning device not only ensures that your skin is healthy; it also makes you look younger and more radiant.
The Physio Radiance Visage+ uses three cutting-edge technologies:
- Galvanic Technology is the use of low-voltage direct current, which does two things: deeper cleansing of the skin and enhancement of the skin’s absorption capabilities. This means you skin will absorb the ingredients of whatever products you use, in a much more effective manner, helping you get the best out of your skincare products.
- Radio Frequency is a rejuvenation method that delivers a constant and stable dose of radio waves to penetrate the skin. The absorption of radio waves causes tissue heating, which stimulates your skin to generate collagen resulting in firmer skin and reduction of fine lines.
- Chromotherapy uses LED (Light-Emitting Diode) lights for treatment. This is an interesting method documented since ancient times as a way of using color to heal. Much research has been done on the effects of the light spectrum on the human body. Color therapy healing is a technique of restoring imbalance by applying healing colors to the body. The Red LED light rejuvenates your skin by stimulating the collagen in it. It lifts your skin, makes it firmer and diminishes your fine lines. Blue LED light is used for acne treatment. Yellow LED light is used on sensitive skin.
Used 2-3 times per week, the Physio Radiance Visage+ will unlock the 7 secrets to younger, more radiant skin for summer:
- Delay the signs of ageing by reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighten age spots
- Enhance skin hydration levels
- Improve skin texture
- Firms facial muscles
- Reveal clearer, even skin tone
- Nourish skin from the inside out
For optimal results, use the new Physio Radiance Visage+ in combination with the other top range Physio Radiance skin products such as the Physio Radiance Comfort Emulsion Cleanser, the Remineralising Toner Lotion, Extreme Anti-Oxidant Serum and Radiance Enhancer Day & Night Fluid. All four products have active ingredients that work synergistically to promote four primary skin requirements: hydration, wrinkle reduction, protection and anti-oxidation.