Ok so you crave that sun kissed appeal yet don’t have the time to make it over to the beach. And at the same time, you don’t want to end up looking like good old Donald Trump with an orange complexion! Here are some rules to follow in order to get a sunless yet natural looking tan.
1. Buy a good quality product, not a cheap one! If you want to achieve a golden and natural looking tan with a self-tanning product, this is not the time to go for the cheapest version around. Invest in a reputable product that will do the job right.
2. Test it out first before applying all over. Apply your self –tanning product to a hidden area on your body to see the result you will achieve. Only then should you go ahead and go crazy with it all over your body and face. Everyone’s skin is different and you never know for sure how yours will react.
3. Exfoliate well to remove dead skin. This is a tried and true step in the process. Exfoliated skin will absorb your self-tanner effectively producing an even and beautiful golden glow.
4. Don’t forget to moisturize. Supple skin will also absorb self-tanners best. Don’t forget important areas such as your knees and elbows as well. Wait a bit however before applying your product.
5. Apply your self-tanning quickly and evenly, and don’t forget to wash your hands! Either choose to wear disposable gloves OR be sure to wash your hands well with soap and warm water in order to remove the film from your palms.
Guerlain Terracotta L’Eau Hâlée Cooling Bronzing Water for Face – Non-Transferable
This is a multi-talented bronzing water for a made-to-measure glow… a water light as a mist, which suffuses skin with well-being. At once, its aqueous texture illuminates the complexion, while its lightweight finish allows skin to breathe. Its single, universal shade offers an adjustable bronzing result which, even after successive applications, remains perfectly natural.