Hailing from the seaside city of Byblos, this natural beauty has become a household name with her keen sense of style and unpretentious appeal. In this personal interview, Aimée Sayah opens up about her overall lifestyle.
1. How are you feeling these days?
2. What’s the BEST thing that happened to you this past year?
The Voice Kids season 1
3. What’s the BEST thing that happened to you today?
Some time to sleep
4. What’s the best thing that has EVER happened to you?
Him, my husband
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
6. What’s your favorite season?
Winter in summer, and summer in winter
7. Where would you retire?
8. What’s your secret talent?
9. Name two things you can’t live without.
My head and shoulders ;)
10. What is your favorite book of all time?
You mean BOOOKSSS!
11. What is your favorite song from the 90s?
Get Down by the Backstreet Boys
12. What song are you listening to on repeat these days?
13. How would you define beauty?
In the eyes of the beholder
14. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
15. What’s your best kept secret?
Let's keep it a secret :)
16. What’s your best kept beauty secret?
Surprisingly, Head & Shoulders believe it or not!
17. Speaking of surprises: do you like surprises?
I love surprises!
18. What’s the absolute best SURPRISE you have ever had?
19. What’s a surprising fact about you that no one knows?
I have OCD :)
20. Name the last movie that made you cry unexpectedly.
Me Before You
21. Name the last movie that made you laugh unexpectedly.
22. When was the last time you surprised yourself?
At the mall the other day
23. What do you love most about yourself?
24. Can you describe your style in one word?
25. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
I wish I had your hair
26. How do you take care of your hair on a daily basis?
I avoid the hairdryer and straightener and I do not dye my hair
27. What are the benefits that you look for in hair care products?
Soft, shiny healthy hair
28. Would you ever cut your hair short?
29. Name three things that you always carry in your purse and simply CAN’T live without...
30. What is the best beauty advice that you have ever received?
31. If you weren’t an actress/TV host, what would you be?
Pediatrician or nutritionist
32. What is the proudest moment of your career to date?
The live shows of the Voice & the first role I played "Jelnar"
33. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Changing diapers for the second time
34. If you could choose anyone, who would you choose to have coffee with?
35. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Flying so I can avoid cats :)
36. Who’s the last person you texted?
37. What is the secret to a lasting friendship?
Loyalty and understanding
38. Do you have a nickname?
39. Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
Sweet after savory :)
40. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Hot chocolate :)
41. Do you prefer kittens or puppies?
I Hate cats! Puppies
42. Do you prefer heels or flats?
43. What are you really bad at?
Cooking but can you be bad at something you never tried ? :)
44. Describe a skill you want to learn.
45. What is the one think you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger?
That time flies
46. What quote do you live by?
Everything happens for a reason
47. What brings you the greatest joy?
48. What are you most excited about right now?
My upcoming trip to Milan Fashion week
49. What are you most grateful for?
Everything that made me who I am right now