A beautiful fragrance can put you on the right track, boost your good mood, and make you come across as fresh and well put together. Did you know that there are proven ways to make your scent last longer throughout the day? It’s not about over-applying either… too much perfume will give you and everyone around you a headache!
Follow these 6 tips to smell amazing day in and day out!
1. Spritz on your favorite scent over moist skin. This can mean when you are still damp from your morning shower, or after applying a non-fragrant body cream.
2. It’s a big no-no to rub your wrists together, even though we have seen this done over and over again. Doing so affects the notes of your perfume or cologne, reducing the true aroma you really adore.
3. Think pulse points and spray away. Your neck, wrists, and even the back of your knees are the perfect locales to spritz on your scent of choice which will surely linger throughout your day.
4. For evenings out on the town, go deep in scent. As you sweat the night away on the dance floor, you want to be wearing a perfume that will have staying power. Choose one for nights out and about, saving the light florals for the daytime.
5. Layering can do no wrong… on the contrary! Wearing several products from the same fragrance line is super smart. Think body lotion, deodorant, body mists… and then just one spray of your favorite scent. Be careful not to go overboard. You don’t want to be that person that leaves a trail wherever you go!
6. Keep your bottle protected from heat and light to assure its freshness. This is the only way to guarantee your fragrance will smell amazing on you for months to come.
Fit’n Style favorite picks for the season:
1. ck deep euphoria
2. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire
3. Juicy Couture I love Juicy Couture
4. Roberto Cavalli Supreme Sandal
5. Chopard Happy Spirit Forever
6. Elie Saab Cuir Patchouli