Donald Trump is an outspoken man, to put it bluntly; however there is still a lot about this business tycoon that you might not know about!
1. In the 1980’s he created his own board-game which was similar to Monopoly; however, the smallest denomination of money used in the game was $10 million… typical Trump.
2. Donald Trump is a terrible actor. He is so bad he even won a Razzie award for the worst supporting actor in 1989 for the film Ghosts Can’t Do It.
3. Trump’s physician claims Donald has no history of ever using alcohol or tobacco products.
4. Donald Trump created his own Dutch-made Vodka brand in 2007. Needless to say it was a complete flop.
5. He is afraid of germs and avoids shaking people’s hands as much as possible.
6. Donald Trump didn’t always throw insults at Hillary. In 2012, Donald said: “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman… She really works hard, and I think she does a good job.”
7. Donald was a trouble maker in school. In his book, The Art of the Deal, he wrote: “In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye — I punched my music teacher because I didn’t think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled.”
8. He earned a BS in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
9. Trump became the 2,327th star on the Walk of Fame in honor for his role as producer of NBC’s The Apprentice.
10. Supposedly, his family's real name is Drumpf.
Sources: The Sun, The Fiscal Times