Besides getting out your naughty lingerie, there are a number of ways to be sexy... in a subtle way! Here are some tips to get your lover's juices flowing:
1. Throw on something red! You've heard it before, and we are going to say it again: a woman in red has an effect on the opposite sex. The song says it all after all! This hue has the strange power of putting men in a lusty state of mind.
2. Flash your pearly whites: This is pretty simple: smile your face off. According to a recent study, a smile boosts up your level of sex appeal. It also makes you look more sexually interested. Make sure to floss though; zaatar in the teeth is a definite turn off.
3. Choose your fragrance with care: Ok... now get a pen out: vanilla, amber, lush flowers, and powdery scents are the way to go! These scents are infamous for turning the heads of the most stubborn of men.
4. Think dim and subtle: Cliché? Maybe, but it works. Sexy candlelight can put anyone into a mood for sexual healing. Light up some slightly scented candles, cream up your body, and watch how your man visualizes you as the sexiest thing around.
5. Be expressive: Oops. Not sure if you can manage this if you are overdoing it with the Botox... but nevertheless, men love when a woman is very expressive. It shows she is more of an extrovert and boosts her sex appeal. So blink, smile, shake your head, and express yourself as much as you can.