Women are just as capable of cheating on their man as the male species is. But why do they do the things they do? Here are some reasons why the female species might decide to cheat:
- She is going through a life change: Transitions in life can arouse several emotions in a woman, affecting her thoughts of where her life is headed. The natural discomfort of transition can trigger a sudden desire to find someone else to take away her stress... and not focus on the situation in her life.
- She doesn't feel appreciated: Women look for an emotional connection with a partner, and when their significant other isn't providing a connection, they may look outside of the relationship. Finding someone who turns her wheels for a change and makes her feel special, might push her to cheat.
- She feels her relationship is ending: When a woman feels her main relationship simply isn't working, her need for closeness might push her to cheat. It could be a phase she is going through, or it could truly be the end of one relationship, and the beginning of another.
- Her relationship lacks fun and joy: It is very elementary: when you don't laugh, you usually don't love. Laughter is very important in a relationship. Stress, kids, work... all the realities of life can bring a woman down. The simple joy and laughter of life can ease all the burdens. If someone else can make a woman laugh... she might cheat.
- The sex has become boring: Women are sexual creatures, and sometimes they need to spice things up. They need to feel sexy and wanted!! If a female isn't getting her fix from her mate... she might search for it elsewhere.