Do you feel that your beauty has been deprived lately? Does your skin look pale and do your hair strands seem to fall dead onto your shoulders? Look no further than the magical effects of the rosemary herb that once was able to awaken the fairytale character Sleeping Beauty from her deep, deep sleep, according to legend of course! Nonetheless, this herb does have effective awakening properties that restore your beauty’s strength and energy.
Different Ways, One Result
How does rosemary benefit your beauty? Its extracts, oil, or acid are mainly found in beauty products such as soaps, skin care products such as toners, creams and face masks, shampoos, and other hair care products. Through these different ways, rosemary is able to nurture your beauty thanks to its medicinal properties that are great for both hair and skin. This herb is rich in vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that serve different needs.
Point by Point
For Your Skin
- Rich in antioxidants, rosemary is able to help your skin defend itself against fine lines and early signs of aging.
- Rosemary oil both tones and moisturizes your skin from deep within.
- It rejuvenates your skin and tightens sagging areas.
- It stimulates cell growth so your skin always looks fresh.
- Rosemary also has the power to fight acne due its antibiotic properties. Inflammation is targeted, and thus, so is puffiness.
- Rosemary oil does not cause any kind of dryness.
For Your Hair
- Hair products rich in rosemary extracts stimulate hair growth; your hair strands will seem longer and more nourished within days of usage.
- Rosemary is also a great hair conditioner as it softens your strands, making your hair easier to comb after a shower.
- Its oil keeps your hair nourished and looking healthy at all times.