Whether you are male or female, the dreaded day will come when you stand in front of a mirror and realize that your butt is sagging down. It is not a pretty sight, but it is not a heartbreaking situation either. The good news is that, in a relatively short time, you can pump your butt up, and put an end to the saga of your sagging buttocks.
The gluteus maximus – or your butt, as you know it – is the biggest and the strongest muscle in your body. Therefore it requires hard work and consistency to make it all nicely rounded and drawn out. This workout is designed to be done just about anywhere. All you need is your body, and if you want to make your workout challenging, use ankle weights or dumbbells.
Follow the instructions and have a nice workout.
- The exercises should be done in the listed order to maximize their benefit.
- Do the sequences to one side before you do the other side.
- If you have one side that is weaker than the other, start with the weak side.
- Pay attention to the details of the postures.
- Push yourself hard enough, but not too hard. Know your limits.
- Start with a five-minute warm-up: Jog in place, do jumping jacks, cycle…