Your beastly sidekick may come across all confident and bold most of the time, but underneath all that macho crap can often lie plenty of insecurity in the bedroom. Is it possible your man does not have sexual confidence? So what exactly do men worry about when it comes to their sex lives?
- Does she like the way my penis looks? Many men, circumcised or not, worry about what their partner thinks about the appearance of their penis. Take charge by letting him know you adore his 'thing' like nothing else.
- Can I maintain this erection of mine? Whether his member heads north or south, let him know that you adore him and want him no matter what - hard or not so hard.
- Are we making too much noise? While you are having the time of your life with him under the sheets, he may be worried about the neighbors. Calm him down by letting him know the coast is clear.
- Am I built enough to turn her on? While your lover might not have six pack abs to die for, compliment him about his gorgeous body and let him feel like he is on top of the world.
- Do I satisfy her sexually? While he is confident in all the other areas of his life, he might not be so confident in the boudoir. Drive him sexually crazy by letting him know how much he really turns you on.