All you can think about is hitting your tired head on that fluffy pillow of yours. After all, it has been a long and treacherous day. The only problem is your man is giving you those sexual eyes and you have been neglecting him for some time now. So, do you dive into sleeping mode or do you force yourself to have sex for his sake?
Many women who have lost touch with their libido ask themselves this question all the time. Should you push themselves for the sake of the relationship... or should you call it a night, watch your favourite program, and hit the sack?
Why aren't you in the mood anyways? It could be for a number of reasons when in a long term relationship. Let's break it down: work, kids, responsibilities, boredom, financial difficulties, hormones.... You get the picture. The only problem remains that your relationship might suffer the consequences.
Women definitely do not want to be in a position where they feel they are forcing themselves to have sex, however, with a little bit of effort and thoughtfulness, a woman's libido can be helped and worked on. Where does one begin? It starts with getting in the mood, and sometimes, you might just need to push yourself to get going.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- You love chocolate? Incorporate it into your sex life. A gooey mess is always enticing.
- You have a kinky side to you? Work it by adding a sex toy into the scene out of the blue.
- Do you love music? Get some sexy tunes playing to set the sexy and seductive mood.
- Do you have a favorite erotic scent? Get those scented candles blaring or spray on a seductive fragrance.
- Do you like to play naughty? Pull your man into the closet when he least expects it and do your thing on the floor spontaneously.
- Have you been skipping the gym? Get back to fitness to increase your energy level.
- Do you feel overwhelmed most of the time? Start to meditate to level your entire being and reap the benefits in the bedroom.