Let's put the stretch marks, the morning sickness, and the fatigue on the back burner for a little while, shall we? Pregnancy can be a joy when you discover some of the additional benefits you will attain... some you probably never even thought of! Did you know that...
- Being pregnant can offer you a boost of energy? Even when you are feeling on the heavy side (such as in your second and third trimesters), you will often experience a surge of energy that should be enjoyed to the maximum.
- Mid pregnancy sex might shock the panties off of you. With increased blood flow to your pelvic area, you might end up enjoying the best orgasms you have ever had! As long as you do not have any complications, enjoy your sex life.
- Good habits are hard to break, and with your new healthy way of living as a pregnant woman, you may be on the road to a better lifestyle in the end. Being pregnant can boost your love for life and encourage you to change your lifestyle for the better.
- Pregnancy and childbirth may help to get rid of your usual bothersome menstrual cramps. Isn't life grand?
- You are protecting your health by being pregnant? Studies reveal that pregnancy can be an effective protector against cancer - ovarian and breast cancer in particular.
- Pregnancy can boost your self-esteem. Many women find that pregnancy actually boosts their confidence making them feel they can conquer the world.