Do you find yourself pouring one too many alcoholic drinks lately? While we do know that a good glass of wine can do your health good at times… drinking too much booze can be detrimental to your health and to your lifestyle. How about taking a little break from the bottle? Here are some of the benefits to do so:
- You will wake up the day after your night out… headache free.
- You will rid yourself of red eyes and dark circles, looking more rested and fresh.
- You will save money! You can use the extra cash for a gym membership.
- You will be more alert and your memory will be sharper.
- If alcoholism runs in the family, you have a greater chance of reversing this.
- You can reduce your risk for liver disease, some cancers, and cholesterol issues.
- You will boost your immune system.
- YOU will be in control of your mood – not the booze!