Join Our Team
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED AND ENERGETIC PEOPLE - OUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE!
For Later Openings
In order to apply for a position within Fit'n Style, please fill in the application form which will be entered into our database. If and when a suitable position becomes available, you will be notified and invited for an interview.
• Develop concepts for and design all collateral materials, including direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, and invitations as needed.
• Meet all deadlines.
• Manage printers to ensure brand and budget is maintained.
• Manage and maintain graphic files, including logos, photos and art.
• Design and develop look, feel and presentation of all company projects, and print.
• University or college degree in graphic design.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Artistic and Creative design abilities with knowledge of programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign .
• Ability to work with deadlines and collaborate with other team members.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Highly Creative.
Responsible for Fit'n Style magazine's website
Upload various types of articles on the website
Come up with new and unique ideas
Reflect a positive attitude towards the publication and the overall work
Bachelor's Dergee in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or any related field
Minimum 1 year working in a digital capacity
Strong organizational and analytics skills
Strong written and interpersonal communication skills